Red zebra

Lunch with my fave salad kaki, Yen Ling, at posh Millenia Walk, was the perfect opportunity for the red and white striped knit bodycon I bought during my most recent getaway to make its debut.  We met at The Green Bar for their smoked duck hotseller.

I didn't want to take the focus away from the neckline detail, so I went bare and opted for stud earrings, a Givenchy lizard print bracelet and rings instead.  First time I'm trying out a knuckle ring and I'm really digging this cutie!  The waist is slightly too loose to be considered a bodycon on my frame, but it's great for finishing a huge bowl of healthy greens.  I might throw on a denim boyfriend jacket and flip flops for a casual cafe outing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 pair of jeans, 1 cruise, 3 looks - Look 3

Board shorts as lounge wear

Yellow yellow dirty fellow